Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On the go

Well, I didn't stay home alone for very long. :)

I help in Emma's class now while Abby is in school on Tuesday and Thursday. Abby also has preschool on Fridays but Matt usually gets home a little early on Fridays so he keeps me company. Life is busy and crazy and good.

I started my own preschool from my home and I love it! It has a total of 3 kids, including Abby. She is such a trooper. She does my preschool (she calls it home preschool) eats lunch and then does preschool at the school for two hours ( I would have had her just do mine at home but she needs speech therapy). I was worried she would get burnt out, but she loves it. I know she loves having her cousin come over (Gracie!) and our friend James is fun too.

What surpised me is how much I enjoy it. I really feel like it is something I was meant to do. I get so motivated whenever I look at my cirricullum. So many fun things to do. I really just love early childhood education. We are doing the "letter of the week" cirricullum and this week is B.

Bears, Bugs, Butterflies, Balloons, Brownies! B is a great letter!

Well I better get going the kids are starting to stir already.

No comments: