Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Graduation

I realize now that is what it felt like. I graduated yesterday, from baby mommy to just mom.

So what did I wind up doing with my first technically *free day*

Wrote a Blog!
Did yoga (even if I just watched most of the moves "for future use")
3 loads of laundry
Loaded the dishwasher
Treated myself to 2 Big Taste Tacos from Taco Bell
Grocery shopped
Filled a prescription
Went to a eye Dr. for Abby's glasses repair
Went to Waterboy to fill water jugs (I usually forget to do this)
In the evening Matt and I got to watch a couple of movies we rented so I had a pretty nice day.

My favorite part was
Went to the Library got a new Library card and checked out
Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice
I also chatted on the phone with my super awesome sis Luise.
We made plans to watch the 5 hour version of Pride and Prejudice she has, once we both finish the book. She has already read it but is gonna read it again with me fun huh?

Anyone else wanna join us?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything about Pride and Prejudice! Enjoy :-)

Karisa Tomkinson said...

I actually started reading that book just a week or two ago! Yay! Now I have a reason to get back to it! Count me in with you guys!