Thursday, February 19, 2009

My head is going to fall off of my body

So suddenly life has become
SUPER ULTRA MEGA STRESSFUL.
But is some strange way it might be blessing (maybe sort of).

So some of you know I am not a very good housekeeper. I just don't do it well. I grew up in a home that was not very organized or well kept and just never got the hang of it. For years I had the excuse of small children keeping me from my clean house goal but now with Abby in all day Kindergarten, I should be super housewife right?!
Well I was not so super-
(I was gonna start next week really I was.)

Well apparently God decided to help me find the motivation to get and
KEEP my house super clean.

Let me explain.

So Tuesday night my Rental Property Manager calls to let me know the owner of this house has decided to Short Sale the house.
AND that realtors will be contacting me to take photos of my home to list it
AND I will need to keep it ready to "show" at all times for an indefinet time period.
AND my reward for making the house look great will be I will probably have to move.

Isn't that fantastic?

There is a chance that a investor will buy the house and will let us keep renting it. And the way the housing market is going who knows how long the house will be on the market. There is a bank owned home two doors down from me that is my exact floor plan that has been on the market for awhile. We will see. So needless to say we are mega kicking ourselves for not minding our credit score better so that we could qualify and buy this house ourselves, but I am pretty sure the banks would laugh at us pretty hard if we tried especially the way the economy is now.

Here is the weird thing though, when I am not freaking out about having to keep the house Ultra clean Always, I feel kind of peaceful about the whole thing. Like it is going to be okay. I have no idea what the plan could possibly be but I feel like it is God's plan and He knows what is good for my family. I imagine that if we do have to move I would want to find another place in Maricopa. I LOVE IT HERE!!! I really love the people here. I feel like I making awesome friends and having so much fun. (I am still sorry Cheryl!) That life is just good. I have entertained the concept that if we did move in town that I could look into finding better schools for my kids. The elementary schools are good here but the Jr High and High school seriously scare me. (and my sweet Hannah is going to Jr High next year!!!) I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. So I honestly have no idea how this is all going to go. My property Manager says she gives us about a 90% chance of getting to finish our lease which we have until August.

HOLY COW LIFE IS STRESSFUL!!!!

Whhhaaa! I don't want to leave Maricopa!
I just started to make friends, know the schools and have some fun!!!

It is okay.
It will work out the best.
It will go the way it is suppose to.
Maybe an investor will buy the house. Maybe he will get the house at such a great deal that he won't feel good about charging us so much for rent and will want to lower it!!! And then he will say why don't we put in some lovely wood laminate flooring and of course you can paint the walls that awesome tan color.
Who knows.
Only One.
It will be okay.

1 comment:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Wow! I haven't talked to you in a while! I called you this morning and left you a message. I hope to talk with you more! It does sound like your life has all of a sudden gotten crazy! At least you have motivation to keep the house clean. I hope that I can find some somewhere.... ha ha! All will work out as it needs to! Love you!