Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whatever

Just a quick note this am.

So my last post I was a little strung out I have decided to be less worried about it all. God has been awesome to me and has always had things work out for the better in the end so how ever it goes it l be good.

I also want to tell you all about a cool thought I had the other day during my bath/scripture study. I was reading in the D&C in section 27 and it talked about taking on the armor of God. I heard it before even had several lessons about what all the peices of armor are for, ect. But what really stood out to me this time was what is said right at the start before it gets into the armor peices.
"Lift up your heart and rejoice!!!"
I need joy in my life.
I have been fighting a battle for many years but that doesn't mean that there can't be joy!
I have seen my heart being pulled this way. JOY! For so long it was easy to become discouraged or depressed. Why waste time there? Discouragement is one of Satans greatest tools. I need joy!!! My heart needs a lift.

I am just gonna do it... just gonna be happy.
Life is good. Life is as good as you let it be.

Party then kick some evil butt!

Yahoo!


15 Wherefore, lift up your hearts and rejoice, and gird up your loins, and take upon you my whole armor, that ye may be able to withstand the evil day, having done all, that ye may be able to stand.

16 Stand, therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, having on the breastplate of righteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, which I have sent mine angels to commit unto you;

17 Taking the shield of faith wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked;

18 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of my Spirit, which I will pour out upon you, and my word which I reveal unto you, and be agreed as touching all things whatsoever ye ask of me, and be faithful until I come, and ye shall be caught up, that where I am ye shall be also. Amen.

No comments: