Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Too soon?

Not if your hard core!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiyHTnvae-s

Okay there might be some of you out there who don't know that I have a addiction.

It is a sytycd addiction.
('So You Think You Can Dance' for those people who don't know)

It might be at a problem level because when we moved here to Maricopa the
Dish installer guy was like
'hey do you want me to up grade your receiver, it won't cost you anything?'
I replied 'uh...Will I be able to still watch the things I have DVR'd?'
Dish guy says 'uh...no'
I said 'no way I am losing season 3 and season 4 of So you think you can dance, sorry no upgrade for me'
Dish guy kind of looks at me weird and points out that I will have like twice as many recording hours if I upgrade. I try to not have blood shoot out of my eyesockets...
Erase so you think you can dance ?!?
banish Neal to nothingness?
Delete adorable Chelsea Hightower?
Never to witness the grace and beauty of Danny's amazing spins again?!?

It was hard for me to not throw the man out of my house.
When SYTYCD becomes available on DVD for purchase (legally)
I will delete my episodes and maybe even upgrade.



That is of course after I figure out a way to make a hard copy of

"Pirates of Penzance"
If you know this movie I totally think you are cool
if you like this movie and can join me in singing "Poor wandering one"
I automatically adore you and want you to be my new best friend.

2 comments:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Are we best friends then since I'll totally join you in singing along with Pirates of Penzance? PS- I am trying to find a copy of that movie so that Tyler can finally see it. You know the one that I grew up on,... not the other one. Yeah, that probably makes no sense, but oh well. Ha ha! Love you!

Leah said...

"Poor wandering one oh thou hast surely strayed"
I have it on my dvr!!! We are trying to figure out how to burn it to disc because they only sell it on vhs and its really expensive ($60) and who has vcrs anymore? Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know someone reads my blog.