Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's the time to disco...

This is what I woke up with stuck in my head.

You have to click on this link and laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKg50oEdiOk

My neighbor/friend came over yesterday and she introduced me to
Bollywood!

LOVED IT! So funny- so quirky -so silly - so much tissue needed at the end end of the movie.
The above clip apparently is what people from India think we here in America dance like. lol The music from the movie was great -so much fun. The only problem is that none of the songs are in English so you can't really sing along-except for a few lines like "It's the time to disco!". The music make you want to dance.

Here is a clip of what they dance like over in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzs1ZoLzwMw

I'm doing some cool moves right now in my den as I type this!

You know you want to join in!

Have fun!

Thanks Johanna :)


P.S. In case you are interested the name of the movie was
Kal Ho Na Ho
and you have to watch it with subtitles.

No comments: